Monday, September 3, 2012

A Casual Post

I have three outfit post lags hence the two outfit posts in one day. I have about 27 outfits to take more and new sponsorships are coming so I have to hurry up my posting! I can't wait to show you the rest I have planned ahead :) I love how there are more affordable choices for everyone now. It's easier to dress up as compared to the first few months of blogging. I remember how I can only get one of a kind pieces with good quality in Zara, Topshop, H&M and stores abroad. We should all be thankful that international brands are starting to believe we're ready for them! :) Anyway, something chill for a chill Sunday. I love it when I get to squeeze in as much quality time with the ones I love during the weekends :) Don't you? 
DSC_0527DSC_0544DSC_0549DSC_0564.JPGDSC_0567DSC_0571DSC_0580.JPG
[Top: RED STUDIO, Shorts: THREAD MANILA, Gold bangle with carvings: SM ACCESSORIES, Tiger Bangle and orange necklace: GOLD COUTURE, Clamp bangle: ISOTOPES, Red Necklace: LEVITHAN ACCESSORIES, Shoes: PROMOD PHILIPPINES
What do you think about bloggers blogging casual posts? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern