Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cotton On Now in the Philippines!

Cotton On is now in the Philippines! I think I've announced this twice or thrice before but again, I will never get tired of saying it! :) I went to the first day of the public opening to cover and ofcourse, shop a few items for myself and my favorite people :) 
IMG_2620.JPGIMG_2580.JPG
I went around 12 pm and there was still a line! I heard it was longer around 10 am :)
IMG_2581.JPG
the line for the cashier was longer!
IMG_2619IMG_2604.JPG
My favorite! Their jeans looked so comfy and it looked like it will last you for a long time :)
IMG_2616.JPGIMG_2631.JPGIMG_2603IMG_2622.JPG
Have you visited the store for yourself? :) Lots of great finds at great discounts! :) I bought a polo for my dad, 3 polos for my brother, a cardigan and a top for my mom, a blazer for my sister, 4 pairs of shoes for myself and I got it all for less than 9,000 pesos! :) crazy right? see you there!
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern