Saturday, September 29, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Shoe Bone

IMG_4030 copyIMG_4051 copyIMG_4068 copyIMG_4076
[Top: NEXT JEANS, Skirt: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: SOHISTICAT SHOES, "Show Off Necklace": LA SENZA, Watch: OXYGEN PARIS]

Here's a quick outfit post I would like to share with you. I wore this to school the other day without the heels! I just slipped them on after when I attended a quick meeting :) Don't you love the shoes?? It's a conversation starter piece! I honestly never thought I would be wearing something like this but white pumps would always be an exemption.

I would like to say sorry on behalf of my camera. It's starting to go bizerk on me and don't worry, I shall give it a lecture tomorrow haha! I hate how it makes the shots look like they're taken using my iphone :( Anyway, I hope you don't find this outfit too plain :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern