Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cliffhanger


Had my first ever business meeting! I'm old already. guh haha but it was fun and new nonetheless! Had it in UCC in Burgos Circle. that will forever be my favorite place. Its so quaint and pretty! 

IMG_0772
IMG_0778
IMG_0783
IMG_0787

You don't see me in pants often by these pair of jeggings from Penshoppe are just too comfy! And they fit well too! Thank you Penshoppe for these pants :) 

IMG_0789


IMG_0797


IMG_0796

[Top: Courtesy of Consider the Lilies, Pants: Courtesy of Penshoppe, Bag: Tonic, Shoes: Possibility]

I'm getting my birthday dress tomorrow!! I'm so excited!
xx, Vern 


WIN A FREE DRESS FROM UKAY MANILA! Click this: Ukay Manila x A Shoe Tale
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back!

AND was featured last Sunday in Petite Voguish's blog! Thank you for this Anna!!! :) :) :) Read the feature here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern