Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello

You know how I keep mentioning before that music I listen to in the morning affects my choice of outfit?? I was listening to Hello by Martin Solveig and I was feeling the whole Coachella vibe!! I wanted to wear flats but I wanted to be dressy still so opted for heels! I wanna go to Coachella one day! :) that would be one hell of a road trip!

IMG_0671

IMG_0675

IMG_0679

IMG_0680

[Top: The Ramp, Shorts: The Ramp, Shoes: Charles and Keith, Bag: H&M, accessories: Girlshoppe]

so anyway, I went to Rockwell earlier to stop by the bazaar in Rockwell tent and watch Adjustment Bureau! that movie is so goood!!! I recommend you watch it, I swear! :) Ohh and I got two additions to my shoe collection!!! Theyre both so prettyyy <3 <3 so excited to wear them out :) 

IMG_0683

    IMG_0684

hope you had a great Sunday! I sure did! 

xx, Vern 

WIN A FREE DRESS FROM UKAY MANILA! Click this: Ukay Manila x A Shoe Tale
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! Please don't be pathetic and ask immature questions. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern