Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Charina Sarte


Went to Greenbelt 5 today to go to Charina Sarte's boutique! I swear I love her designs! I think it perfectly fits my style :) So anyway, I finally found a dress for my 18th and I found it here! I cannot wait to share it with you guys!! Sadly, I have to wait till the 25th till I can actually blog about it :) haha Here are pictures of her boutique!

IMG_0449

IMG_0457


IMG_0452


IMG_0455


IMG_0454
when I get my bday money, would definitely buy one of these skirts to add to my closet!
IMG_0456
never expected her to be so nice! She was even the one who helped get into her dresses and all :) I love her! haha 

IMG_0458
tried the Hianeese (dunno how you spell it) Chicken from Toastbox! This was my 2nd full meal of the day and it was so yummy!
Wanted to go for comfort so this what I wore today: 
IMG_0467


IMG_0479



IMG_0481

[Top: The Ramp Crossings
Skirt: H&M 
Shoes: Hong Kong
Ring: SM]

Hope you had a great Wednesday!
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern