Sunday, March 13, 2011

Layers and Floral



I really missed doing outfit shots like these! Its been awhile! :) So anyway, this is what I wore to my niece's party in Palms awhile ago! :) ate like a pig again :| haha 

IMG_0585

IMG_0583

IMG_0587

IMG_0589

IMG_0591

[Top: Bazaar, Skirt: Hong Kong, Shoes: Alice and Olivia, Necklaces: Mango and bag: Tonic]

IMG_0619

IMG_0608

my sister was also asked to Ateneo ball and it was today! her date fetched her! so cute! hahaha 


IMG_0631

IMG_0621


IMG_0646


IMG_0647
with the birthday girl! :) 


IMG_0658
with my tita! can you believe she's a mom already! hot momma indeed! 


IMG_0662
my love for giraffes made me ask for all these giraffe giveaways! I have like.. 7 of them :| HAHAHA!

Hope you had a great Saturday! 
and please do join my giveaway to celebrate ukay Manila's anniversary!! 
CLICK THIS TO JOIN!!! :) 

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern