Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday Outfits


Last Friday was my 18th birthday and I had a full day ahead of me! I also had 3 outfit changes (which I haven't done in the longest time), it's silly I know but come on, its my18th so just go with the flow :P HAHAHA! here they are! Will blog about the day itself next! :) Hopefully flickr will let me upload more pictures :( 

Went to the bazaar in The Grove first and this is what I wore! Scored so much new things and finally bought my Jessica Simpson Dany shoes there! 

IMG_1329

IMG_1331

[Corset: Kids of Bayo, Skirt: Tiendesitas, Shoes: Tory Burch, Shades: Rayban]

Also had pregaming with my highschool barkada in our hotel room before my party! 

IMG_1335

IMG_1339

IMG_1340

IMG_1342

IMG_1337

IMG_1338

[Dress: Bazaar, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Sunglasses: Rayban]

AND This is what I wore to my birthday party!!! Favorite dress eveerrr <3 <3 <3 Thank you Charina!!!

IMG_1426

IMG_1427

IMG_1435

IMG_1429

IMG_1442

[Dress: Charina Sarte, Shoes: Aldo]

Thank you to each and everyone who greeted me here, formspring, facebook and my phone!!!! Super made me happy :) :) :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern