Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happiness in a Stick


Posted this by request! I don't have that much lipsticks but I'm gonna be saving up for more! I wanna buy more Mac lipsticks but it's hard to buy them since almost 900 bucks for one! :( haha 

IMG_1018

YSL Rogue Volupte 8 and Rogue Volupte 1. 

IMG_1026

Viva Glam A80, Cockney, Malt(my favorite!!!) and Saint German (I have two more macs but its with my sister!) 

IMG_1029

My local brands: Beauty Treats in Deep Red, Fashion 21 in Bad Apple and Faceshop

IMG_1031

I'm lacking two more Mac lipsticks and my shu! You've seen them before when I showed whats inside my silver make up kit! These are just added to that (except the YSL Lipsticks!) 

Hope you enjoyed this post!! :D 
xx, Vern 

WIN A FREE DRESS FROM UKAY MANILA! Click this: Ukay Manila x A Shoe Tale
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
and i'm cooking up a birthday giveaway! Online shops, if you're willing to sponsor, please email me? :D 
vernica_enciso@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern