Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Simple and Bob


I've always been jealous of those people who can pull off the "simple" look and I wanted to try that today! Hence a simple polo, leggings and oxfords! I felt too plain so I couldn't resist but bring that white beanie along with me. haha!

Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 3


Picture 5


Picture 4


Picture 7

[Top: The Ramp, Leggings: F21, Shoes: KOB, Bag: Topshop, Beanie: H&M, bracelet: Girlshoppe, Watch: gift from mom]

and world say hello to my new baby, BOB! I have this habit of naming all my favorite things like my phone's called purple berry, my giraffe stuffed toy is named G Spot, my balenciaga bag's named bb and now my new G12 called's bob! :) such a silly habit I know :P 


Picture 1

hope you had a nice wednesday!
xx,Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern