Friday, March 18, 2011

Blair for a day!


Went to the Exclusive preview of the F/W collection of Oxygen earlier at Ascott with my favorite blogger friends! I'll be blogging about it after this outfit post so watch out for that! :) I didn't wanna merge the two because that will have a black and white feel since the collection's all about leather and neutral colors! :) It's been awhile since my last blogger event and I missed it so much! :) So anyway this is what I wore!

IMG_0906
IMG_0915
IMG_0916
IMG_0908
IMG_0918
IMG_0920
IMG_0913

I love the dress so much because it gives a blair warldorf feel!! I'll be wearing this again soon with the whole tights and ribbon headband shebang! haha so pretty! 

[Dress: Summersault, Shoes: Possibility and rings: SM and gift!]

Watch out for the next post! :) 
xx, Vern 

WIN A FREE DRESS FROM UKAY MANILA! Click this: Ukay Manila x A Shoe Tale
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
and i'm cooking up a birthday giveaway! Online shops, if you're willing to sponsor, please email me? :D 
vernica_enciso@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern