Saturday, March 19, 2011

Black and White with Oxygen


Like what I said in my previous post, I attended the exclusive preview of the F/W Collection of Oxygen earlier! It was such an intimate event wherein you meet the amazing friendly people behind Oxygen and fellow media and bloggers! I won't be sharing the clothes since I can't till the 1st of May but I tell you the clothes are amazing and you wouldn't mind waiting that long!!! :) 

IMG_0922
IMG_0930
IMG_0934
IMG_0944
IMG_0943
IMG_0947

IMG_0955
went these girlies! Ana, Pax, Ava, Aie, Melai and Krissy!

IMG_0956IMG_0957IMG_0958

After the event, we had dinner at Cibo and then went to Oxygen to spend the gift certificates we got during the event! :) Thank you Oxygen!!

IMG_0962

      IMG_0965IMG_0961

IMG_0980
loved the fit and design of the dress! 
IMG_0983
the details of this vest is amazing!
IMG_0984
this skirt was love at first sight for me! 

IMG_0988
met up with my mom and sister after and got this dress from the Ramp! I think I'll be channeling Blair Warldorf more nowadays! :P haha 


Had such a great day with Oxygen, Status and my bloggers friends! I love March I swear!! :) Will eat my cramps away now :P HAHA! 

xxx, Vern


WIN A FREE DRESS FROM UKAY MANILA! Click this: Ukay Manila x A Shoe Tale
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
and i'm cooking up a birthday giveaway! Online shops, if you're willing to sponsor, please email me? :D 
vernica_enciso@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern