Sunday, March 6, 2011

Furniture, Wine, Cheese and Polka Dots


Went to Manila Now 2011 yesterday in SMX to visit my tito's exhibit :) I've never been really keen on furniture till yesterday! I love intricate, beautifully detailed things and I saw them all there! :) haha 

IMG_0271

IMG_0275

Went to Gia's after for wine night! 

IMG_0314
bleu cheese, brie (MY FAVORITE!!) and crackers! 
IMG_0318
I hate olives :| 
IMG_0319

IMG_0321


IMG_0329

IMG_0337
love you G!

And finally outfit shots! Wanted to wear these shorts already cause theyre just too cute! and they're only for about $6! hihi thank you secret place in Town! :P 

IMG_0291

IMG_0296

IMG_0297

[Top: Robinsons, Shorts: Secret place in town, Heels: Janilyn, Bag: Mango]

Hope you had a great Saturday! I know I had one! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern