Sunday, March 27, 2011

A SHOE TALE TURNS 18!!!!!




Last Friday, I turned 18 and I honestly had the birthday jitters because you know, turning 18 is a big thing and I was so scared that the day wouldn't turn out the way I would hope for. But the lucky girl that I am, the day was even better than I expected!!!!!!!!! It was such a memorable, epic, insert all the great happy words in the word here! You might not care but this blog post is an important one because I would want to go back to this day over and over again and I'll just read this blog post  to go back :D

So when the clock stroke 12, I get a phone call from my awesome friends telling me to look out my balcony! (I kinda expected this because they do this for all their closest friends and I believe I'm one of their bestest ever haha so yeah there HAHA love you three!!) I was sooo happy to see them because I knew that they couldn't come to my party that night but I love them nonetheless because they were one of the few I saw on the first few minutes of my birthday! 

IMG_1300

Then after a few minutes, they "had" to leave cause they were "in a hurry" and they told me they have kwento in a bit 10 minutes so they left and then I get a phone call from Dondi telling me to go outside! This may probably sound silly but I was so happy to see him with a cake and a candle because my first two cakes didn't have one so I blew my official birthday candle with him! So happy :) But this is probably one of the last few photos you'll see of the both of us. so there.. but happy thoughts happy thoughts! haha 

IMG_1312

I had about 6 birthday cakes but here are the first 3!! :) 
                              
IMG_1269

from my parents :) I had an early birthday salubong with them cause my daddy had work that night! :) 

IMG_1304

my birthday cake from tommy, marco and gia! :) Thank you guys!!!! 

IMG_1307

and my favorite chocolate cake from Dondi! :) Thank you dondi!! 

IMG_1305IMG_1306

the birthday card from tommy, marco and gia! 

We played drinking games to start off my birthday! :)

IMG_1315


IMG_1316


IMG_1318


IMG_1324

Dominos too! :P haha so onto my day, I don't have pictures from the bazaar I went to in The Grove but I spent my birthday afternoon there! I was so happy with my purchases! Then at around 7 pm, I met up with my high school barkada in our hotel room in Mariott and had pregaming! I swear I missed them so much!!!! We barely have these gatherings since college started and I'm so happy we were almost complete!!!!

IMG_1361

IMG_1368

IMG_1365

pretty Tisha!! :) 

photo-9

                      photo-12photo-13
I changed to my birthday dress at around 9 so I had these "wedding feel" pictures taken by Banina! Fail though :)) 

photo

Sasa and Alexi! HAHAHA I swear, the drinks here killed them already!

photo-2

my friends' faovrite part of my dress was my trail! HAHA I love it too!! 

photo-4


photo-1


        photo-6photo-7

With one of my bestest friends Banina and Mandi! Mandi's a blogger too and here's her link: Chic Material

        photo-8photo-9
With Sasa and Tishy! 

photo-2

With Ians! I miss you!!!! :)

photo-1

Thank you for coming Jella!!! :) missed you!!

IMG_1484

Wveryone, meet my katy perry look-alike sister, Ana! This girl I owe so much to and I don't know what I would do without her! I love you!!!!! :) 

IMG_1485

my twin! I don't say this often but love you twin!!

IMG_1468

A group of really fashionable people! Ava, Efril, Sam and Sarah, Alex, Patricia, the next big stylist Daniel and Lizzie! Thank you for coming guys!!! <3  

IMG_1490

IMG_1491

IMG_1492

IMG_1493

IMG_1499

photo-4

photo-10

The Second Shop owners, Lexi and Jason! 

photo-11

With Ella!

photo-13


photo-14

These two, I didn't expect to see!!! THANK YOU BOTH FOR COMING!! SO happy to see you both!!!!

photo-15


photo-16


photo-17


photo-18

Leo's ballin

photo-19


                          photo-20photo-21

199398_10150138293897941_506592940_6611130_4924289_n

I feel like these pictures don't even do justice to how epic this day was and I can't even begin to explain what happened that night. Both the good and the bad. Things went a bit wayward after 1 but I'm just so happy that my birthday itself was such a success. Thank you to everyone who greeted me, I really felt kilig because alot remembered!!! Thank you to everyone who went to my birthday, enjoyed the night, got drunk and came out just to see me! THANK YOU! And lastly, thank you so so much to my family for making this night possible. So lucky to have them, I swear. :) 


xx, Vern 

P.S. I know my birthday giveaway was supposed to start last Friday but alot of the giveaways are not here with me yet so it'll probably be moved to next Friday! If you wanna sponsor, please email me and you have till Friday next week to send them. Thank you in advance :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern