Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fur and Danys

Like I said in my other post, I had a shoot with Heidi yesterday in Ayala Triagle! You saw this outfit in my BTS pictures but here are the final ones! I'm super inlove with this outfit and I wish I could wear it out again :( I probably will so don't judge me... hahaha

Outfit2-3


Outfit2-1


Outfit2-2


VernMarch2


VernMarch3

Got the fur vest from from my sister as her birthday gift to me and I think its from Pink Manila, the lace dress that I wore as a top is from Pink Manila as well, the skirt you've seen in my Oxygen post, bag I got for 250 pesos in the bazaar last weekend and my new favorite babies, my Jessica Simpson Danys! :) haha 


Photo by: Heidi Sarol

What do you think of the outfit?
xx, Vern 

TODAY'S THE LAST DAY!!! WIN A FREE DRESS FROM UKAY MANILA! Click this: Ukay Manila x A Shoe Tale
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
and i'm cooking up a birthday giveaway! Online shops, if you're willing to sponsor, please email me? :D 
vernica_enciso@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern