Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not So Camera Shy

Started my Monday pretty early than usual because my sister and I met up with Heidi in Ayala Triangle to shoot some photos! :) The theme was black since Heidi and I barely have that concept so it was new and I'm glad it turned out nice!! :) I'll probably be posting it tomorrow since Heidi is so awesome, not only does she shoot fast but she edits and upload fast. WOOHOO! haha She'll always be one of my favorites, I swear :) 

IMG_1541

IMG_1545
my sister and Heidi! :) 

IMG_1546


IMG_1547

IMG_1548

IMG_1557

IMG_1567

IMG_1569


IMG_1570


IMG_1571


IMG_1573

We only shot for about an hour and to think I had two sets of outfits and my sister had three! Amazing Heidi! I guess it just goes to show how comfy I am in front of her and her camera and how she knows me well already when it comes to angles and all :) Also got to meet up with my friend Banina cause her cousin Chippy and her fetched Heidi! (yiiii hahaha don't kill me Heidi!) 

IMG_1577

Had lunch in CBD with them before we went our separate ways :) 


IMG_1578


IMG_1581

it was my first time to eat there and I wasn't very satisfied with their cheesteak! I like the one in Rockwell more :) 

IMG_1588

IMG_1590

IMG_1603


IMG_1612


IMG_1618

After that my sister and I headed to Glorietta and Greenbelt to do some clothes hunting till closing time! Such a tiring day, I swear! So anyway, since it's already almost summer, you'll probably see more of my sister here in my blog :) Please don't get sick of our faces since we look the same so its like you'll be seeing double the amount of times you regularly see my face here :| :)) 

Changed into something more comfy since I knew we were gonna do alot of walking! This is probably the most "chill" outfit I posted here on my blog! :) 

IMG_1591

IMG_1594

IMG_1596

IMG_1598

IMG_1599

I'm loving espadrilles already! No wonder alot of people love them! Got mine last weekend at the bazaar and ofcourse got in leopard print instead of the usual so that I'll be standing out in the sea of espadrilles in Taft when I go back to school this summer :)) 

[Top: Bench, Jeans: Topshop, Espadrilles: Posh, Bag: Birthday gift from Dondi]

Hope you had a good Monday like I did! :) I need prayers for tomorrow :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern