Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Person Behind My Pictures


I had so much requests about blogging about the person behind all my pictures and here she is! I swear, I felt so silly doing this and I think my yaya did too but since I get this alot, here it is! :P 

IMG_1201

IMG_1202

Her name's Mirasol originally but we call her Baby! haha I have no idea how it became baby but didn't bother asking :)) She's been with us for about 6-7 years now, ever since I was in first year high school! She's now 21 years old and she's from Leyte. I asked her for her story and all but she got shy to tell me. So if you do have questions, just post it below! :P All I know is that she loves K-POP... A big fan I tell you! We got her tickets for the show last February and she cried when I gave it to her! SO cute!! :)) Also, I know that she's never been on a date since she's started working really early. haha So there, I love her and I'd probably bring her with me when I move out of my house or when I get married in the future :) 

IMG_1203

There she is! Hope you enjoyed this post! :) 
xx, Vern


WIN A FREE DRESS FROM UKAY MANILA! Click this: Ukay Manila x A Shoe Tale
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
and i'm cooking up a birthday giveaway! Online shops, if you're willing to sponsor, please email me? :D 
vernica_enciso@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern