Monday, March 21, 2011

Surprise Surprise!


Today is one of my best girlfriend's birthday! Ana and I have been friends for just about 2 years but nonetheless she and I have been through so much!! haha We have so much in common (when it comes to likes and interests) but are different in so many ways as well and I think thats the reason why she and I get along so well! :) Anyway, went to Rockwell today to have lunch with her and celebrate her birthday! We had it with Tisha but missed Mandi! She's a blogger too and if you haven't seen her blog yet, visit it here

So, this is what I wore! I told you how its been a tradition of mine to wear something new everyday on my birthday week? Well bought all of these just recently! I swear, when I saw this flowy black top, I knew I had to buy it right away! As well as the skirt... and the bag... and the shoes... hahahaha good thing they're all cheap! :) 

IMG_1175

IMG_1176

IMG_1181

IMG_1182

IMG_1177

IMG_1183

IMG_1184

[Top and Skirt: Never Been Kissed, Shoes: PRP, Bag: Bazaar]

IMG_1186
tishy and ana!
IMG_1190
Here's what the birthday girl wore! She's carrying one of my dream bags!! SO JEALOUS. 
IMG_1194

IMG_1193



I swear, when you put us three together, we do not stop talking!! HAHA I love you both!
Oh and you guys requested for me to put the people I consider the closest to me and here are two! I'll blog about the others soon! :)

Hope you started the week right like I did!
xx, Vern

WIN A FREE DRESS FROM UKAY MANILA! Click this: Ukay Manila x A Shoe Tale
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
and i'm cooking up a birthday giveaway! Online shops, if you're willing to sponsor, please email me? :D 
vernica_enciso@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern