Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's The First of December Twenty Twelve!

IMG_1896 copyIMG_1808 copyIMG_1799 copyIMG_1803 copyIMG_1772 copyIMG_1764 copyIMG_1757 copy
IMG_1900 copy
[Dress: h&m, Shoes: SO FAB, Leggings: COTTON ON, Cardigan: FROU FROU, Bag: Furla] 
Can you believe that its just officially 24 days till Christmas?? Time flies so fast, I barely even felt 2012! To celebrate the first of december and the holiday, my family and I went down south in Nuvali to feel the december breeze. We stuffed ourselves and went window shopping at the outlet stores found there. They have such good finds! My favorite outlet stores were Bench and Aldo (Buy 1, take 1, mind you!) :) 
I wanted to dress the part, ofcourse and wore something for the cold. The weather was just perfect there. The right amount of coldness and breeze, too right that I survived with just a cardigan on :) On the way to Nuvali, we passed by this 12 Days of Christmas exhibit and spent about an hour there feeling like kids again and pretending we're like in Disneyland taking pictures :P haha! 
How did your spend your last day of November? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern