Friday, December 14, 2012

Till We Meet Again, Singapore

Our last day in Singapore was spent just like how every tourist should spend atleast one day in their vacation - shop. We divided into two separate groups, one's going to Orchard Road and another to Alexandria to check out the Cotton On outlet. I was in the Orchard Road group to see how the malls are like in Singapore. One word I would describe my shopping experience there? EXPENSIVE. I think I'll still give the shopping heaven award to Hong Kong! haha! Everything was about 500-1000 pesos more expensive so I went to one place we didn't have here locally - H&M. I really made sure to set aside money to spend in that store and I don't regret it one bit, no matter how expensive it was! Call me selfish but I'm still crossing my fingers that it won't be brought here in Manila. I think that's the only time my heart will be broken into a million pieces! If it goes here, where else to shop abroad??? haha! (I'm getting ready for hater comments because of that statement of mine. But then again, it's still my blog so I'll say whatever I want.) 
Sharing with you pictures from my last day! :) 
IMG_2757 copyIMG_2748IMG_2758 copy
IMG_2754 copyIMG_2730 copyIMG_2755 copyIMG_2772 copy
We tried Singaporean street food and it was my first time to eat Cereal Prawns and Sting Ray. I felt bad eating the Sting Ray because I actually wanted more :( haha! 
60966_10151323512237941_572453177_n copy561070_138490136302980_1607535644_n copy
IMG_2786 copy
IMG_2724 copy
While waiting at the airport, I made sure to bring my planner and Iphone with me to catch up on my schedule and things I have to do before and when I get back :) The pretty iphone case is from OS GEN and the glittery planner is from Typo in Singapore :) I also had with me my passport/wallet the whole time during my trip! I was also using the pen Scarlet Accountancy Organization from UST gave me :) 
IMG_2750 copy
[Top and Pants: FORME CLOTHING, Shoes: CHARLES AND KEITH, Sunglasses: Asos, Necklace: GOLD COUTURE
Judging by the pictures I shared with you guys, I think my trip to Singapore was well spent especially because it was with my favorite people in the world! The only person missing was Dondi! :) But then again, I'll be saving that experience for next time when I'm older :) I still have strict parents! haha! I hope you had fun traveling around Singapore with me through my blog posts :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern