Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Citrus

IMG_2137 copy copyIMG_2132 copy copy
IMG_2149 copyIMG_2152 copyIMG_2140 copyIMG_2135 copy copy
[Top: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Pants: ROSELINE CROSS MANILA, Shoes: PARISIAN SHOES AND BAGS, Blazer: Market! Market!, Necklaces: SM ACCESSORIES]
Leaving you with an outfit I wore two weeks ago. There are so many pieces that go to waste because I "save" them for something "special" but I just forget all about them then find them when Bloggers United's near. 
Don't you think the pants are adorable? It just screams HAPPY! The colors are so vibrant that it would actually make you crave for something yellow. Because of this, I'm craving for Mango shake. How bout you? Thoughts on the pants? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern