Monday, December 24, 2012

TF's 1st Christmas Dinner

I've been friends with my TFs + Boyfriends for about 6 years now and it's only this year that we celebrated and had a Christmas dinner on our own :) We grew closer this year and we've gone through thick and thin with each other :) I recently just learned that it's better to have a close and small group of friends that will always be there for you and I'm glad that I've found mine. These girls are definitely one of them :) 
Since its our first, we had all the works, a theme for the dinner, potluck food (potluck food means bbq + fast food for us! haha) and even a unique kind of Kris Kringle! Our theme for the dinner was to dress as a blogger and yes, even if they tease me like that, I still love them to death!! haha They keep my feet on the ground :) Anyway, here's a special outfit post featuring what my friends and I wore to dinner :) 
IMG_3896 Picture 1IMG_3912 copyIMG_3918 copyIMG_3920 copyIMG_3915 copy
[Dress and Blazer: H&M, Shoes: JOCO COMENDADOR, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH
Untitled-1
So can my friends can pass on as bloggers as well? ;) haha! Dondi was there as well but he didn't want his office wear to be taken for an outfit photo :P 
These people are only a few of the many blessings I got this year :) I can't believe another blessed year is passing by! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern