Saturday, December 22, 2012

1 Top, 3 Outfits: A Christmas Dinner

I just recently watched Perks of Being A Wallflower and this look is actually inspired by Sam. She wore a lot of these knee length skirts in the movie and it's been awhile since I did :) The movie badly made me miss my friends so much and it made me realize the importance of friends all over again. The soundtrack was amazing too!! I've been listening to Come On Eileen, non stop for the past 3 days and it gets me in a good mood!! haha

 Anyway, I would wear something dressy like this to a Christmas dinner  with my family. We're having a pre Christmas dinner at Sofitel tonight and this is probably what I would wear :) The skirt would hide bulges and because of the color and the cut of the skirt, I would't feel and look so bloated! haha 
IMG_3806 copy copyIMG_3800 copy copyIMG_3848 copy copyIMG_3831 copy copyIMG_3823 copy copyIMG_3796 copy copy
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Skirt: Bought from Ava at BU4, Shoes: CARDAMS, Earrings: Gift, Bag: FROUFROU]

So what look do you like better? :)
xx, Vern 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern