Thursday, December 13, 2012

Universally Blue

Here's the outfit I wore to Universal Studios, Singapore when I went last weekend with my friends. I know, I know the title's corny but I can't think of a catchy one! haha! I was so excited for this part of the trip that I wanted to wear something I was really comfortable in. Ofcourse, shorts and a sheer polo would always do the trick :) I would've worn pants but it was too hot there so I opted for shorts! :) 
IMG_2581 copyIMG_2590 copyIMG_2584 copyIMG_2587 copy
[Top and Shorts: FORME, Shoes and Bag: CHALES & KEITH, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES]
I just got up from my long nap earlier since I took a test and made a project this morning. I am so tired!!! I can't wait to get a full 12 hour sleep :( Ofcourse, blogging shall resume and I'll post part 1 of my Universal Studios trip! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern