Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Features

Sharing with you some of my favorite features in the past two months! :) Its still surreal to for me to see myself in things like these!! 
First would be the SM Accessories x MYX: The fashion foursome feature. I was interviewed by VJ Bianca and Chino during the SM Accessories launching! 

My full page Philippine Daily Inquirer spread for Charles & Keith with my fellow brand ambassadors! :) I'm so lucky to have my C&K family! 
e445cf2a390a11e2ba8122000a1f9262_7
A World Bex feature in Philippine Daily Inquirer and Manila Bulletin with my sister Verniece and our fellow bloggers David, Lissa, Seph and Shai :) 
Picture 1 Another brand that I love that featured me as their blogger of the month is Human and here's my full page Philippine Daily Inquirer feature :) 
336e55ae2fa611e28dc022000a1f8c21_7
Flique Magazine feature. One of my favorite magazine features, ever!! It's the only time I looked decent!! haha :P 
6ef2bc4433ea11e2b9d422000a1fa429_7
ANNNND my first ever billboard here in Manila by World Bex Festival!!!! It may not be in EDSA but it's a start? :P haha 
41f27afa3e9d11e2bec722000a1f8c33_7
Again, all of these won't be possible without you my dearest readers!!!!! :) Thank you for always reading my blog and always always making me feel loved by loving the brands and things I love :) Always remember that I will NEVER endorse a brand that I don't believe in.
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern