Sunday, December 23, 2012

1 Top, 3 Outfits: A Christmas Lunch

Here's my third and final outfit for my 1 top, 3 outfits series :) Here's what I would wear to a lunch out with friends. I always prefer pants for the afternoon for some reason! Don't you love how versatile the piece is? I've paired it with a short skirt, a long one and now pants! If only I paired it with shorts for a fourth look :) 
IMG_3849 copyIMG_3878 copyIMG_3886 copy
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Pants: FROUFROU, Shoes: SM PARISIAN, Earrings: GOLD COUTURE, Bag: Louis Vuitton] 
This will be first of my two looks tonight! :) I have so much to share over the Christmas parties I've been to during this holiday! :) 
xx, Vern 
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern