Monday, December 10, 2012

Airport Comfort

I just got back from my weekend trip to Singapore with friends and I actually did get a 3 hour sleep in the plane so I had the energy to fix my schedule for this week and actually blog! I hope you did miss me as much as I missed blogging because it's been about 5 days since the last time I did! :) I shall be blogging about my Singapore trip for the rest of the week starting with an outfit I wore to the airport going there :) 
I'm all for comfort, you know that and there's no other place you should be in the most comfortable outfit in but the plane. I love the feeling of taking off and landing but planes in general suck especially if your flight's at 6 in the morning! So I wore the comfiest polo I have, threw in some leggings, flats and blazer to keep me warm in the plane :) 
IMG_2433 copyIMG_2439 copyIMG_2435 copyIMG_2443 copy
Flew in with some of my favorite people in the world!
[Top: Forever 21 c/o THE MALL OF ASIA, Leggings: COTTON ON PHILIPPINES, Blazer: Mango, Bag: Furla, Shoes: CHARLES & KEITH
I know, I know the post's boring but I shall make up for it today and post day 1 after I get more sleep and finish my final projects :) I shall collapse in my bed now in 5...4....3...2.........
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern