Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Rush

IMG_3499 copy IMG_3496 copy IMG_3497 copy IMG_3583 copy
IMG_3557 copy IMG_3549 copy
[Top: LA RIVA CLOTHING, Pants: Zara, Shoes: cmg philippines, Bag: LOVE EYECANDY, Necklaces: SM ACCESSORIES, Lipstick: ESTEE LAUDER PHILIPPINES
The Christmas rush is here! I actually only start feeling Christmas when my whole family panics on what to give each other, what to give our friends and everyone else we want to give gifts to. I kinda feel it about mid November when my mom lets us put up the tree but I only realllly feel it a week before because that's when you can find us almost everyday at the mall doing some last minute shopping :) Nonetheless, Christmas is always my favorite time of the year! :) So starting today till Christmas day, I will be wearing only Christmas colors to make those who doesn't feel it yet, feel it and ofcourse, help out those who are in need of things to wear during the holidays :) 
I wore this to another day at the mall with my brother, Vernon :) One of his wishes this year was a change of wardrobe and ofcourse, he went to the feeling personal shopper of the family, me! haha! Don't you love the leatherette material of the top? It takes a simple outfit like this to a dressier level :) 
Spread the Christmas love! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern