Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day

Traditionally, my family spends Christmas day with my mom's side of the family. We've been spending it in my lola's house in Tagaytay Highlands for two years now and this year wasn't any different. I look forward to it because of the cold weather there and because it's usually scorching hot in Manila during the holidays (sadly), my sister and I take advantage of the weather and layer our hearts out! :) Atleast in Tagaytay, we won't look silly! :P haha! IMG_4772 copy copyIMG_4779 copy copyIMG_4809 copy copyIMG_4802 copy copyIMG_4759 copy copyIMG_4816 copy-1
[Coat and Skirt: Bazaar, Tights, Top and Boots: Forever 21 c/o THE MALL OF ASIA, Bag: HUED BAGS, Earrings: SM ACCESSORIES]
I'm off to The Mall of Asia now to support a Filipino film! :) I find Vice Ganda funny so I'm looking forward to it! haha You should support the entries for MMFF too! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern