Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gained

Here's an outfit I wore to one of the many reunions I went to during this holiday season :) It's not everyday I see these relatives of mine from my dad's mom's side of the family so I was excited to find out how it will go :) I'm sure it would involve alot of eating so I made sure to wear what I call a magic skirt because it would hide a big tummy! haha! I've gained 3 pounds for this season and as much as I love eating, I'm excited for 2013 so I could start dieting!! My dad who never says I've gained just said it a yesterday so I'm really motivated! haha! You, have you gained? :P Anyway, here's the outfit: 
IMG_4117 copyIMG_4178 copyIMG_4174 copyIMG_4092 copy
[Top: THE LUSCIOUS CLOSET, Skirt: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: ALDO PHILIPPINES, Blazer: Bugis St., Singapore, Bag: CHARLES & KEITH
Here's the outfit post you asked for! :) I honestly can't wait to blog about my Spiral dinner! 
xx,Vern

1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern