Thursday, December 6, 2012

Make Up Slash Accessory Space

The concept I envisioned for my room was like a walking closet with just a bed and bookself somewhere. I wanted all my clothes, accessories, shoes, etc in sight and I thank all the closet gods for convincing my parents to allow me to make my room like this! haha I've showed you my clothes and shoes and now let me show you where I store my make up and accessories :)

Here's the make up/accessories space in my room: 
IMG_2333 copyIMG_2341 copyIMG_2360 copy
I like using containers given to me only because they serve as memories. The UST beer mug that holds my brushes was given to me by Scarlet when I gave a talk in UST a few weeks ago. The Absolut Vodka stand reminds me of Mikki Galang, one of the PRs I treasure the most and the Soul Lifestyle Tin Can that reminds me of my memorable trip to Davao that made my 19th birthday and ofcouse, my very first billboard! :)
IMG_2363 copy
I'm lucky enough to say that almost everything that contains these boxes and containers are sponsored :) I also have a few stored away but here's what I use often! :)
IMG_2337 copy
I bought this mannequin to hold my long accessories.
IMG_2358 copy
A few of my earrings.
IMG_2352 copy
A box that holds more of earrings! There's more inside those but its just so messy to take a picture of! haha!
IMG_2370 copy
Bangle containers from OC Accessories Organizer! Made my life so much easier!
Untitled-1
Some of the things inside those boxes! I won't show you the contents of the taller box since they're all just in ziplocks! they contain the heavier accessories :) The watch case and ring case are from SM ACCESSORIES.
IMG_2414 copy
Now here's a game for you to play! haha How many giraffes can you spot in this picture? :P

Hope you had fun reading this blog post as much as I did making and writing it! :)
xx, Vern

1 comment:

  1. There are many ways to go about organizing your closet. Different methods make more sense depending on your space and what you’re storing. No matter which method you choose, these closet storage solutions  definitely helps you to reduce the space usage. Once again great post man! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern