Thursday, December 20, 2012

You Color My Life

Here's what I wore to day 2 of Bloggers United :) Again, with the outpour of love, support, hugs, letters, gifts and compliments, you guys colored my life last Sunday! I still can't get over it!! :) Bloggers United is always one of my favorite times only because I get to meet you, my dear readers :)

My sister and I matched again and because I wanted to wear my favorite tweed blazer, I wore this dress I've worn about two times before in the past 2 months :) No harm in repeating guys as long as you style it differently :)
IMG_3439 copyIMG_3482 copyIMG_3478 copyIMG_3461 copyIMG_3463 copy
IMG_3451 copy
[Dress: THE POSH WARDROBE, Blazer: H&M, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Shoes: COMFIT]

Again, here are the pictures you sent me over twitter and facebook! :) Send yours in so I can include it here :)  
Untitled-1
Thank you my dear readers for bringing color into my life :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern