Sunday, December 16, 2012

You Make Me Happy

This is what I wore to the first day of Bloggers United 4 and I still cannot get over the fact that I have such sweet readers!!!! I can't fully express how thankful I am to each and everyone of you. You have been a big blessing to me and it is because of every one of you that I am where I am now :) I swear, you make me so happy!!!! I don't usually look this presentable in pictures but it is because of all your hugs, pictures, gifts, sweet words and compliments that day made me :) 
IMG_3293 copyIMG_3322 copy
IMG_3281 copyIMG_3263 copyIMG_3260 copyIMG_3257 copyIMG_3317 copyIMG_3298 copyIMG_3308 copyIMG_3309 copy copy IMG_3324 copy
My sister and I were matching that day too! <3
[Dress: h&m, Necklaces: FROUFROU, Shoes: CMG PHILIPPINES, Ring: SM ACCESSORIES]

Here's a post to everyone who sent their pictures on twitter and facebook! :) If you haven't sent yours and want to be included here, please do tweet it to me! 
Untitled-1
Untitled-1
I hope you had fun as much as I did!! :) Again, thank you!!!! <3 
xx, Vern 
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern