Saturday, December 22, 2012

1 Top, 3 Outfits: A Christmas Date

It was love at first sight for this polo and I... okay maybe for me. haha! I loved the material, the color and the little details. So because I love it oh so much, I decided to come up with three outfits fit for every holiday party you go to. 
For the first look, I came up with a look that fits a Christmas dinner with your special someone. Showing skin but not too much is good for dates and for me it's good to either show your shoulders or legs. Personally, I find it the safest and the sexiest :) 
IMG_3739IMG_3765 copyIMG_3785IMG_3753IMG_3768 copyIMG_3793IMG_3690 copy
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: COMFIT PHILIPPINES, Blazer: Bugis St., Singapore] 
I hope you liked the look! :) Can't wait to blog about the second one! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern