Monday, December 20, 2010

Tulips






[Top: 11th of October, Shorts: The Ramp, Shoes: H&M, Rings: Anagon, Bag: Louis Vuitton] 

Went to Rockwell to go around and look for Christmas gifts for my girlfriends but ended up watching Tron with Banina and her cousins! I was an adopted Wassmer for a day! :-) God, I love their family :-) haha imagine 9 more Baninas!! haha Just waited for my sister for a bit more then went to Cafe Med to FINALLY feed my craving! haha I had chicken kebabs once again! :-) Hope youre having the best Monday! its only 5 days away from Christmas! 

God, I know you know what I want so please do grant them to me <3 


xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern