Friday, December 24, 2010

Top Trends 2010: Lingerie Dressing x Girlfriends for Life





Day 2 of my Top Trends 2010 challenge! It was lingerie dressing hence I wore the corset! :-) I borrowed it from my sister since Im not really a fan of them! I dont like it cause i dont get to move that much :-( Anyway, wore it with my new black harems from SM! I love them so much :-) They comfy! much more comfy than my first pair and again paired it with my green pumps :-) Wore this to the Christmas dinner I had with my highschool barkada and I was so happy to see them!!! :-D I've missed my Supsip family <3 :-)  Here are pictures from last night :-) 















Every year we have themes and this year it was came as an animal! I came from a dinner thats why I just came as a "penguin" hahaha! but I love my friends' costumes I swear! They can get really creative! haha :-) fun fun night! :-) Way to spend my Christmas eve eve! :-) I thank God for these girlies everyday! :-) 

How did you spend your Christmas eve eve? :-) 

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern