Friday, December 17, 2010

Greater Good Launch


Went to The Greater Good launch last night at Mall Of Asia with the The New Department! It was very very intimate and I had fun! :-) It was a first for us five to be out together so cheers to more of these! :-) Congrats to the owners, Mike and Chris! Amazing store!! :-)  

  

[Daniel Naval checking out the shirts]





[Some of the shirts available at the store! The store collaborates with famous artists and they're only for 550 so go get yourselves one! :-) very affordable and you get to help the world just by buying one! :-)]



[Ana's rings & my favorite bag!] 





[Amazing on the spot exhibit!]






[Awesome people I went with: Casey, Ana, Mandi, Boo & Daniel. Also saw other bloggers! Melai, Ava and Ana!] 



[Ate at cafe Med last night and the kebab was AMAZING!!]


[Since I didn't get to take an outfit post, I'll just treat this lovely picture with a lovely blogger, Pax of Drowning Equilibriums as one! :-) Love our winter outfits!! ;) haha] 

I wore this Jersey dress that my mom got for me and paired with my satin green pumps from H&M to stay true to my new inspiration, Ella Sims! :-)

Went to Izakaya and Barcino after! :-) had the greatest conversation last night! :-) Fun fun day! ;-) 
Till the next post! 

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern