Friday, December 31, 2010

Top Trends 2010: Utilitarianism




Inspiration: 


[photo from style.com]








[vest: magically came out of nowhere
pants: SM
shoes: SM
belt: magically came out of nowwhere]

I've always wanted to try this trend but never really had the guts to since well I dont think that monotone baggy clothing suits me well but for the sake of the challenge, I decided to try it out! Planned to wear khakis but when I found this green vest on my closet, which I have no idea where it came from, I decided to pair it with my green pants! The flash changes the color of the pants but its almost like the vest :-) I'm starting to love the trend because its loose and comfy which makes it easier for me to move around in especially since I wore this to my mom's side of the family's reunion. My aunts in that side have so much kids that I can't help myself to be one of them everytime I'm around them. haha! Its New Year's in a bit and I can't wait to show you what I'll be wearing!! Wait for it! 

xx, Vern 

P.S. Sorry for the no make up look! I had to give my skin a rest! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern