Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top Trends 2010: Animal Print





[Blazer: Topshop, Skirt: Pink Hanger, Belt: random, Shoes: Parisian, Accesories: The Ramp & A gift]

Day 1 of my Preview's Top Trends 2010 Challenge! :-)

I was supposed to go print on print and wear a top thats almost the same print as my skirt but it looked a bit tacky so instead I just stuck with the skirt :-) Used a bikini top as well my top to give it a bit of a twist and my so ever trusty blazer! Hope I pulled it off :-) I'm off to F21 in a bit!! I'm really really excited! :-) Just 3 more days till Christmas!!! :-) how is it for you so far? :-) 



xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern