Saturday, December 25, 2010

A black and Red Christmas



Every year, my dad's side of the family gathers just in time for Christmas eve. This is the time where me and my cousins dress up on a color scheme and thank pictures for Christmas. Sadly, this year the parentals were not in the mood to take pictures hence the no family pictures cliche. I had more fun this year because my cousins are old enough to actually like to do the same things like what me and my sister what to do. We played games, sang & danced to songs and ofcourse ate the food we will all soon regret! haha I had a great Christmas eve! How was yours? :-) Here are pictures from last night! 




                







 

Merry Christmas everyone! and Happy birthday Jesus! :-)


xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern