Saturday, December 4, 2010

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO MANILA???


I was SO excited when my friend, Carina messaged me about a very awesome person coming to Manila on the 29TH OF DECEMBER! Well that very awesome person is FACEHUNTER!!!! woohooo! since I'm very new to blogging, I'm haven't been following him for a long time as well. If you're not familiar with him, go check out his blog, http://facehunter.blogspot.com/! I suggest you do that right now so that you can be familiar with him till the 29th of December! He just released a new book and he'll be coming here in Manila to have a book signing and an after party! :-) Here are the details: 



I will definitely DEFINITELY be there so I hope to see all of your faces!!! :-) Right when I got this invite, the first thing that popped into my head was "WHAT WILL I WEAR??????" and I'm sure that's the first thing that popped in yours, too. haha Well, see you there everyone! :-) 




xx, Vern 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern