Friday, December 10, 2010

December Collaboration with Love & A Bad Hair Day (II)


Due to some unforeseen circumstances, Efril and I jumped to Thursday instead of having one for both Wednesday and Thursday and it's sad cause its the last collaboration for the year and I still missed that one day!! :-( haha 

THURSDAY
Black OR Yellow
Efril and I decided to choose from two colors instead of incorporating two into one! Thank God we both didnt show up in the same color! haha Anyway, I had to be in corporate attire this time hence the pointed heels and blazer! :-) 




[dress: H&M
Blazer: Random from Hong Kong 
Necklace: Random from hong Kong
Shoes: Charles and Keith]


I love Efril's top! Looks so comfy!! 

Anyway, I'll be announcing the winner for my first blogger giveaway in a bit so watch out for that! Sorry for the two days delay btw! :-( Been so busy! And cause of that, It'll be my last post till next week! Guhh im having a school crisis right now and I'm so devastated by it :-( And I think cause of that, all my make up gigs will have to be in pause for a short while :-( :-( Anyway, I'm on my last stretch so please please do pray for me and wish me luck! 

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern