Monday, November 1, 2010

Spooky spooky halloween!


Though I consider this year the worst ever, there were still fun parts to the most spooky time of the year! First, I met up with 3 of "pre-gaming" dates Banina, Dinnie and Denny! We met up in Icon and had drinks that my dad took care of :) Thanks dad! Went to ponti after and it was TOOOO hot like usual. It was fun for about 30 minutes then it died down. Ponti, you always fail me. It was great seeing my friends though!! I missed them sooooo much :) :) 









And here are the costumes I saw last night that caught my attention! haha 


I have no idea who these two are but their costumes were just too nice not to take a photo with! :) its like those costumes you see when you go to a theme park! haha 



Meet Lexi and Jason! They always have the most outrageous costumes during Halloween! Goodjob you two! :)


I love the face paint, Elish!!! :) 



Didn't get a clear picture of it but see the ketchup and mustard?? HAHAHA Too cute!!


My friend Mandi went as Marie Antoinette!! Adorable shorts!


Outfit post:
Didn't have anything in mind anymore so I just went as a Victoria's Secret model! haha



[Wings - SM Skirt - SM Corset: Indonesia Shoes: Hong Kong]

Happy happy Halloween to all of you!! I hope you had the spookiest! haha

Photo Credits to:

Banina Wassmer
Boo Umaly
Din San Diego
Patricia Mariano
Lexi Gangcayco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern