Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Shoe Tale Collaborates: Day 3


Its day 3 of the collaboration with Efril of Love & A Bad Hair Day and remember when I said in my last post that the next piece of item is one of my favorite trends of the year?? Well what I'm talking about are HAREM PANTS! I adore them so much because of the comfort and chic feel it gives! My mom calls them pajamas but I call them comfort pants ;-) haha You've seen this pair already but I just styled it differently this time! :-) What do you think about it?? 



(lovely black ring from Anagon! :D Hi Ana! :D)


And here is my picture with Efril! I absolutely love her shoes! I can never pull off black oxfords but she did in a very chic way! ;) Go look at the picture below and you'll agree with me! 




Tomorrow will be the last day for the month and the piece is something ordinary but I'm crossing my fingers we'll both style it out of the ordinary! :-D Till then guys! :-) Thank you for the sweet FS questions! Yay I love you :-D

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern