Friday, November 12, 2010

SOFA Retail Lab



Last Saturday, I blogged about this make up stint I did for Rosanna and today, Patty sent me the pictures and I wanna share them all to you guys :-) This is one of my first make up stints so this is really close to my heart :-) Please do comment and tell me what you think of the results! 


Model: Amanda Alegre
Styling: Rosanna Aranaz
Photographer: Patty Mendoza
Make up: Vern Enciso






Got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow! Two shoots and two birthday parties to go to! Pray for me... pray that I won't faint in between all those! haha Have a great weekend you guys!! :-) Thank you so much for the sweet comments and fs questions :-) 

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern