Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nerdy Vernny


Woke up at around 11 pm today to meet up with my englres partner at the National Library at around 1 pm. You'll be surprised to know that we do have one and you can enter and photocopy books for only 50 bucks! Like you actually get a "lifetime" library card! HAHA so cute :)) Anyway, today was such an experience for me because of the food in the canteen.. omg worst food ever...  my partner ordered a baked macaroni for TWENTY PESOS... imagine that! HAHA! and I ordered plain rice, pepsi, adobo and this fish  viand all for EIGHTY PESOS! @-) Omg i was really expecting both of us to have stomach aches after but thank God we didn't! HAHA! So anyway, found some really cool stuff too like old newspapers dating 60 years ago! Here are pictures from today and my outfit post! :-) 








Went my grandma after to the doctor's to get her blood pressure checked! hospitals in general scares me!! :( haha 



Outfit post: 
- Wanted to play the part of being a nerd today hence the nerdy look! :-) 




Skirt: Hong Kong
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes : Tophop
Bag: Mango
"eyeglasses": given by a friend



I'm home now and I'm hella tired... but nothing beats going home to the love of your life. Mine's a dog, btw! hahaha Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Got a long day tomorrow!! :-) Shoot with TND's feature of a very awesome blogger and BROWN BAG MARKET!!! SEE YOU GUYS THERE ALRIGHT? :-) :) I cant wait!!!! :-) Oh and I tweeted that I'll be blogging about MAC Foundation vs. Photoready of Revlon but I'm really tired right now so promise tomorrow!! :-) Goodnight everyone! :-)

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern