Monday, November 29, 2010

Lazy Days


Why can't you be with me? Watching American TV. We'll order in chinese and ask the world to stay away, please... These hotels grow so stale, telling the same ass-tale. By the time I get to you, I'll be too tired to... 


Soak up some lazy days, noone can rain on our parade. Standing here beneath the shade of our love. Lets slide down the avenue, like good New Yorkers do. Maybe then I'll believe, when you give, man, you receive. 



oak up some lazy days, noone can rain on our parade. Standing here beneath the shade of our love.
Wide eyed and stupid, 
I'm waiting for the arrows of cupid. 
I'm waiting for the arrows of you love. 


Wore this out with my daddy @ Market Market!  for some pizza and to meet up with my friend Dawn to get some papers I have to get from her. 
Now I'm home and the weather's gloomy and so is my mood. 
Eating some chips and cheese while sipping some hot cocoa. 
such a cliche, I know. 
I have to start studying again in a bit :-( Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern