Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Shoe Tale Collaborates: Day 2


Day 2 of the A Shoe Tale x Love and A Bad Hair Day collaboration: 

Something Lacey (I adore lace very much! If you notice in my previous posts that I've been buying tons of lace lately! I really love the girly feel it gives :-) I got this very pretty blazer just last weekend from Denise in the Brown Bag Market bazaar! Her store's Simone's Closet  and they have amazing cheap finds!!! Definitely definitely check it out :-) Thank you again for this Denise!! :-) 



Paired my lace blazer with my H&M jersey dress to give the lax feel since I didn't wanna be too over dressed for school. Even though with hte mix of black, I wanted to retain the girlyness of it so I paired it with girly accessories! haha 

Blazer: Simone's Closet
Dress: H&M 
Necklace: The Ramp
Shoes: gift from mommy
Bag: Zara 







I'm very excited for tomorrow's piece of clothing because its one of my favorite trends of the year!! :D haha watch out for it! :-) 

xx, Vern


Send my formspring some love: http://www.formspring.me/frvrisascryplce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern