Monday, November 15, 2010

11/11




Today was Ating Gabi an event in Lasalle just for CLA students :-) This was also the day when 11/11 was held wherein they were gonna award this year's Fast 09 top model, stylist and photographer! I was last year's Fast 09 Top Model so I had to pass the award to someone else today! It was cool cause I was the one who gave the awards and all! hihi Happy happy :-) 

Here were the contestants! 









These pictures are not complete since the last few turned out blurry! At the end of other second walk, I also had my last one! haha Its been awhile since I did so that rush felt great! :-) 






It was judged by a familiar face, Camille Co since I always see her in chictopia and an actress Megan Young so that was cool too! Sooo I really have nothing much to say about this night but the winners were these two!! So proud to be your friends guys!! <3 



Model: Marika (the one with the scarf) 
Stylist: Patricia Mariano 

Goodjob you two! :-) 

So anyway, here are other pictures from today and outfit post!




Wearing Freestyle Necklaces! Gooo buy from them!!!! :-) 
http://www.facebook.com/FreestyleNecklaces


Ribbon detail on Marika's shirt! SO cute!


With the owner of Freestyle Necklaces!! :-) Love you Dins! 




Freestyle Necklaces! 


Ali and Denise!! :-) 


With Zia and Dinnie! 









OUTFIT POST
Cropped blazer: Zara
Pink Dress: personal seamstress 
Necklace: Hong Kong 
Shoes: Janilyn 




I know I said I was gonna be out for two weeks but I missed blogging already!! Its only been four days I do already!! haha Hope you did too! Btw, thank you for your awesome comments! They make me day :-) :-) :-) 

Till the next post guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern