Sunday, October 31, 2010

Awarded for being too awarded


Went to MOA today for two reasons: 
1. To look for a last minute costume
2. To watch my sister as she performs for SM Skate Manila wherein she competed in about 8 or 9 events 

For the first reason, it was such a fail for me at first since they didn't have the vampire fangs I was looking for and our maid doesn't remember where she placed my recently purchased cape and all the sizes they had were for babies or for little kids. I moved from Toy Kingdom to the little stores around the mall and then I finally gave up and went to SM. I was thinking of just buying pretty clothes instead of spending the budget I have for my costume then I saw these big ass wings that were just so pretty! haha then I looked around more then finally saw these pretty feathery skirt for less than 500 pesos! haha So happy! I'll post about halloween for me, which is the worst btw! :( You'll know what/who I went as tomorrow :) 

For the second one, I thought I was just going to be watching my sister do her usual programs then lo and behold, she actually won an award!! haha I didn't expect that! She wont most be-medaled :) so proud of her! To all that watched her perform today, though it was cancelled last minute, thank you for coming :) I'm sure it means so much to my sister :) 





Then we went straight to Makati since my sister was craving for Chili's! :) Great day with the family! :) 



this is me without make up :( sorry for the haggard look :( 





Outfit post: 

[Polo: SM Shorts: Zara Bag: Balenciaga Shoes: Hong Kong Necklace: Hong Kong]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern